Whatever crosses my mind - good, bad or ugly - will probably end up here at some point. Between my ravings, you can read about my cycling exploits with the Feedback Sports Racing Team here in Boulder, CO.

Friday, July 06, 2007

You've Got that Tapered Feeling - 07/06/07

Feeling real good right now. Almost too good. Which means everything is right on track. Training continues to accelerate, times in tests keep dropping and my HR is reaching new heights during hard efforts. All positive signs that the body is absorbing the cutback in volume the way it is supposed to. Things are opening up.

Next week’s mid-week business trip to Boston is ill-timed but unavoidable. So, I’m not worrying about it. Ultimately, it’s probably a good thing. I don’t anticipate it detracting from Horgan next Saturday. Already mischievously wringing my hands about that one. Can’t wait!!

Tomorrow’s our Mt. Evans recon ride. Looking forward to that, too. Supposed to be a gorgeous day.

Stay tuned . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home