Whatever crosses my mind - good, bad or ugly - will probably end up here at some point. Between my ravings, you can read about my cycling exploits with the Feedback Sports Racing Team here in Boulder, CO.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

This Smithy is Open - 09/06/06

Gore Pass is only 3 days away! After the trauma and tumult of last summer, and the disaster that was last year's race, nothing more needs to be said about this year's race and its importance.

Final tests last week and earlier this week show that I am better prepared than ever. Gore is going to be full of gore. Then, the next day is Swanky's, a criterium and the final race of the season. I've got a hall pass from my wonderful wife, allowing me to race both days.

And, in one respect, it is critical. After the Longmont crit, Feedback Sports was leading the BAT competition (Best All-around Team). After last weekend's races out past Grand Junction - "only" 6-7 hours away; none of us went - we are now 20 points down on Rocky Mounts / Izze. The BAT title is coming down to the wire! I can tell you right now, Feedback Sports will take no prisoners.

This is the most excited I have been to race this year. Now, I've got to run. I've got one monster hammer to forge before Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home